Larger than the BRAVO RT Series, the ECHO RT Series is ideal for anyone who’s looking for just a bit more space. With its spacious A-Frame design and large sleeping footprint, the ECHO RT Series offers plenty of room for sitting up and relaxing, allowing you the ability to take in all the panoramic views from its large, screened-in windows.
If you’re into fishing, hunting, backpacking, surfing, sailing, etc., the ECHO RT Series is perfect for you. All of your bedding can remain inside the tent during your journey, freeing up vital storage space in the vehicle and allowing the tent to be quickly and easily packed away.
These tents are perfect for families too. The ECHO RT Series massive size allows plenty of room for a family and can connect to a removable annex that easily sleeps an additional four to five people.
And best of all, your Adventure Sole Rooftop Tent is covered by a 2-Year Limited Warranty.
Features & Options
- MATTRESS – All Adventure Sole RT’s include a comfortable, 2.5″ high-density foam mattress with a washable, cotton cover that provides extra comfort when you travel. And, if you feel like adding a sleeping bag or a comforter for added comfort, the construction of the tent allows for bedding to be left inside the tent when traveling, creating more space inside your vehicle for other things.
- TRAVEL COVER – ALL Adventure Sole RTs include a UV-stabilized laminated PVC cover with three tie-down straps and a heavy-duty zipper for all weather protection while you travel or while your tent is stored for your next adventure.
- RAIN FLY – The entrance of each Adventure Sole RT is completely roofed by an extended fly sheet. Made from 420-denier polyester oxford PU, the rain fly shields you against heavy showers and provides shade and ventilation to cool you down when it’s hot out.
- SIDE WINDOWS – Oversized side windows allow for greater air flow through each Adventure Sole RT and give you the ability to take in all the unobstructed views that come from being on top of your vehicle. You are able to roll down the internal canvas window shutters on all windows, providing protection during inclement weather and additional privacy when needed.
- OPTIONAL ITEMS – Optional annex walls add additional room for storing, vehicle access, changing clothes, relaxing, or even sleeping additional individuals. The annex walls can be zipped on or off very quickly from your Adventure Sole RT and include two windows and a door. The “U” shaped panel at the rear of the annex walls can be zipped open to enable you to access your vehicle through either the rear door or side door (depending whether rear or side mounted tent). The total drop from the top of the walls to the ground is 2000mm.
- BASE – Our Adventure Sole RT’s base is made from durable, rust free, 2.5cm tough aluminum/polyurethane and, while open, can handle an unsupported load of 750 lbs (depending on the model). Its lightweight aluminum sandwich floor construction was built for superior strength and insulation, which helps keep the cold out. Tent rails are supplied loose to give you flexibility, which allows you to mount the tent onto most load bars and roof racks.
- FRAME – All of Adventure Sole RT’s structural parts are made from aluminum, which leads to an improved indoor climate and gives the entire tent’s structure greater stability in adverse weather conditions. Its 4mm plated steel hinges along with extruded aluminum tongue and groove base edges “lock” the bases together when erected to ensure minimal flex and superior strength.
- BODY FABRIC – Adventure Sole RTs are made from high-quality, breathable, waterproof, and mold resistant 280g rip-stop poly-cotton canvas. We guarantee it will protect you from even the heaviest rain and winds. The polyurethane (PU) coating helps prevent condensation from permeating through the canvas and is easily wiped dry and clean, reducing any likelihood of mildew and staining. All seams are sealed with welded seam tape to prevent water ingress through thread stitching holes. And all materials meet current fire retardant standards.
- RAINFLY FABRIC – Adventure Sole RTs incorporate Oxford Polyester Flysheet, with excellent water-shedding ability.
- MOSQUITO SCREENS – All doors and windows are fitted with quality no-see-um insect screen mesh that can be rolled open when not required.
- LADDER – All Adventure Sole RTs include a 90″ adjustable ladder that stays attached to the tent and can be adjusted for a custom fit to shorter vehicles and trailers if need be.
|Model||Price||Seasons||Open Dimensions||Packed Dimensions||Sleeping Footprint||Sleeping Capacity||Weight||Weight Capacity|
|S-SERIES||$1,049.99||4||48"W x 112"L x 42"H||48"W x 42"L x 12"H||48"W x 84"L||Sleeps 2+||100lbs||440lbs|
|M-SERIES||$1,299.99||4||56"W x 123"L x 48"H||56"W x 48"L x 12"H||56"W x 96"L||Sleeps 3+||130lbs||550lbs|
|G-SERIES||$1,549.99||4||76"W x 123"L x 48"H||76"W x 48"L x 12"H||76"W x 96"L||Sleeps 4+||165lbs||750lbs|