With the most demanding travelers in mind, the BRAVO Rooftop Tent (RT) Series is manufactured to the highest quality standards and can withstand the most extreme conditions you can throw at it. If you plan to travel, we guarantee that the BRAVO RT Series will more than exceed the standards you demand out of them. Designed as an alternative to the pricey RV or travel trailers, the BRAVO RT Series offers: quick setup, solid, insulated floors, built-in foam mattress, and protection from critters and weather. Ideal for fitment to the rear of utility/pick-up vehicles and trailers, this rooftop tent can be configured to unfold off either the side or the rear of your vehicle. Simple to set up—this tent opens and closes with ease—just pull off the cover, slide out the ladder, and pull it open! Best of all, your Adventure Sole Rooftop Tent is covered by a 2-Year Limited Warranty.
Features & Options
- MATTRESS – All Adventure Sole RTs include a comfortable, 2.5″ high-density foam mattress with a washable, cotton cover that provides extra comfort when you travel. And if you feel like adding a sleeping bag or a comforter for added comfort, the construction of the tent allows for bedding to be left inside the tent when traveling, creating more space inside your vehicle for other things.
- TRAVEL COVER – ALL Adventure Sole RTs include a UV-stabilized laminated PVC cover with three tie-down straps and a heavy-duty zipper for all weather protection while you travel or while your tent is stored for your next adventure.
- RAIN FLY – The entrance of each Adventure Sole RT is completely roofed by an extended fly sheet. Made from 420-denier polyester oxford PU, the rain fly shields you against heavy showers and provides shade and ventilation to cool you down when it’s hot out.
- SIDE WINDOWS – Oversized side windows allow for greater air flow through each Adventure Sole RT and give you the ability to take in all of unobstructed views that come from being on top of your vehicle. You are able to roll down the internal canvas window shutters on all windows, providing protection during inclement weather and additional privacy when needed.
- OPTIONAL ITEMS – Optional annex walls add additional room for storing, vehicle access, changing clothes, relaxing, or even sleeping space for additional individuals. The annex walls can be zipped on or off very quickly from your Adventure Sole RT and include two windows and a door. The “U” shaped panel at the rear of the annex walls can be zipped open to enable you to access your vehicle through either the rear door or side door (depending whether rear or side mounted tent). The total drop from the top of the walls to the ground is 2000mm.
- BASE – Our Adventure Sole RT’s base is made from durable, rust-free, 2.5cm tough aluminum/polyurethane and, while open, can handle an unsupported load of 750 lbs (depending on the model). Its lightweight aluminum sandwich floor construction was built for superior strength and insulation, which helps keep the cold out. Tent rails are supplied loose to give you flexibility, which allows you to mount the tent onto most load bars and roof racks.
- FRAME – All of Adventure Sole RT’s structural parts are made from aluminum, which leads to an improved indoor climate and gives the entire tent’s structure greater stability in adverse weather conditions. Its 4mm plated steel hinges along with extruded aluminum tongue and groove base edges “lock” the bases together when erected to ensure minimal flex and superior strength.
- BODY FABRIC – Adventure Sole RTs are made from high-quality, breathable, waterproof, and mold resistant 280g rip-stop poly-cotton canvas. We guarantee it will protect you from even the heaviest rain and winds. The polyurethane (PU) coating helps prevent condensation from permeating through the canvas and is easily wiped dry and clean, reducing any likelihood of mildew and staining. All seams are sealed with welded seam tape to prevent water ingress through thread stitching holes. And all materials meet current fire retardant standards.
- RAINFLY FABRIC – Adventure Sole RTs incorporate Oxford Polyester Flysheet, with excellent water-shedding ability.
- MOSQUITO SCREENS – All doors and windows are fitted with quality no-see-um insect screen mesh that can be rolled open when not required.
- LADDER – All Adventure Sole RTs include a 90″ adjustable ladder that stays attached to the tent and can be adjusted for a custom fit to shorter vehicles and trailers if need be.
Model Price Seasons Open Dimensions Packed Dimensions Sleeping Footprint Sleeping Capacity Weight Weight Capacity
S-Series $894.99 4 48"W x 84"L x 42"H 48"W x 42"L x 12"H 48"W x 84"L Sleeps 2+ 96lbs 440lbs
M-Series $1,074.99 4 56"W x 96"L x 48"H 56"W x 48"L x 12"H 56"W x 96"L Sleeps 3+ 120lbs 550lbs
G-Series $1,449.99 4 76"W x 96"L x 48"H 76"W x 48"L x 12"H 76"W x 96"L Sleeps 4+ 150lbs 750lbs